• Wonderful Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status Wishes

    Wonderful Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status Wishes
    U r really very special, and deeply loved 4 what u do, So u r wished a Happy Birthday With lots of pleasure all 4 u.
     
    My wishes 4 U on ur Birthday
    Cake – 2 delight U
    Baloons – 2 raise spirits higher
    Gifts – 2 bring u tickling surprises
    Candles – 2 brighten ur life with joy
    All these R my wishes 4 U on ur BIRTHDAY

    Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.”HAPPY BIRTHDAY
     
    Gifts are Packed in Silver Paper, Sweets are Sparkling in Shiny Wrappers. Delicious Cake is Waiting to be Cut, Sweet as Ever and Covered with Yummy Nuts. Happy Birthday to You.

    Hope Every Lovely Hour of Your Very Special Day, Is Filled with Moments That Will Bring Much Happiness Your Way For your Birthday’s The Beginning of a Year That’s Fresh & New And Each Day Should Be Wonderful, for Someone, so Very nice Like You. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
    The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

    Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!

    May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday...

    You mean everything to me … I Love You … HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a day as special as you are

    Your birthday has already passed but hoping its was simply on the best, many many happy return of the day happy birthday friend.

    Happy birthday to my friend, stay blessed and happy this day.

    Happy birthday to my amazing, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted person on this earth, happy birthday my best friend.

    I hope your birthday is magical. May your gift be Healthy,  love and Happiness.

    Do you believe in miracles ? I sure do because i found you I love you Happy birthday to you...

    3 comments:

    Total Pageviews